The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Pre-Exam Training. This year IBPS Clerk recruitment is taking place to fill 7883 vacancies in various participating PSU Banks.To check your progress & evaluate your preparation, you can take IBPS Clerk Online Exam.
How to Download your IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Click the Direct Link above.
- Enter your Registration number and password or Date of Birth in the given fields.
- Click the ‘submit’ button and download your IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Pre-Exam Training 2017.
- Alternatively, you can go to the official IBPS website.
- Go to the 1st top most link and click the button that says, “Click here to Download your Prelims Exam Training Call Letter for Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre VII”.
- A new page will open.
- Follow the relevant link & download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
Once you clear the preliminary exams, you will be selected for appearing in the IBPS Clerk Mains 2017. This is the time for you to make sure that you leave no stone unturned to prepare for the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam.